Hempcrete Blocks & Bricks
Hempcrete blocks are the product of taking hempcrete and using machinery to press them into a solid, durable block. They can take on variety of shapes and sizes, such as that of a brick.
Hempcrete blocks can be used for a variety of applications, such as insulation for internal walls, external walls and roofs. They can also be used for either building new homes, or renovating and retrofitting older homes for better insulation.
Contact us in the form below with your specific requirements and we will reach out to discuss which hempcrete blocks will work best for your project.
About Our Blocks
- Non-structural thermal insulation
- No off-gassing, non-toxic, low VOC, free of allergens
- Made from natural renewable raw materials
- Replaces layers of petroleum-based products
- Sequesters CO2
- Self-regulates temperature and humidity
- Durable, Breathable material
- Pest resistant & Mold Resistant
- Excellent acoustic performance
- Factory prefabricated with little waste
- Lightweight, Easy Installation. Self-Build friendly
- Provides thermal mass
- Vapor-permeable envelope
- Made in USA
Current Blocks Available:
- 15 5/8″ x 7 5/8″, 3.5″ thickness
- 15 5/8″ x 7 5/8″, 5.5″ thickness
- Custom blocks are available. Please contact us for special shapes and sizes.